PDA

View Full Version : Absence make the heart...

rkanaga
15-05-2013, 08:14 AM
Got the NSX out this am for the commute to work as the alternative was a crappy little loan car (while my daily a V6 407 coupe is being serviced.)

Holy Cow! I had forgotten just how good a 22 year old car can be! It honestly feels tighter and more composed than a car with 500 miles on the clock!

And the limiting factor is definitely traffic/ not wanting to get points rather than any lack of power.

I had been idly browsing autotrader thinking of what to buy next (thinking R8 or F430), but no need now! The NSX is everything I could want/need in a sports car.

Just need some sun now.

scottg
15-05-2013, 08:55 AM
I've done the same when my daily driver has been in for repair and it makes you take the long way home.

mjames75
15-05-2013, 03:02 PM
I've done the same when my daily driver has been in for repair and it makes you take the long way home.

...or drive past your house several times......

Problem Child
15-05-2013, 04:53 PM
...or drive past your house several times...... Gave mine an airing the last few days since I got it back...forgot how nice it was to drive.....great

nobby
15-05-2013, 10:18 PM
you guys are mad ... this car needs to be driven. had a ball at last weekend's track day and had a scoot out the night to prep for mot and get the 1st part of fluid change done after the track day ... just need to sort out brake and manual tranny fluid changes ... new boots purchased for the rears today, bridgestone potenza s001's

i just love driving the damn thing ... it tours, it scratches and boy does it get attention

soddy
16-05-2013, 12:59 AM
i was passed on the M1 heading to Belfast by a red nsx bank holiday monday past. part of the reg was nsx 4 something.
i just heard a nice exhaust note, looked to my right and seen the tail end pass me on the outside lane, so if anyone on here, car looked well. :)