PDA

View Full Version : japfest... Been there done that!

britlude
11-05-2013, 06:18 PM
Japfest is over for another year... Just a quick 'nice to see you all again!'and the weather held out.... And Hope the Nsx that fell by the wayside on the M4 wasn't too serious

214nsx
11-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Japfest is over for another year... Just a quick 'nice to see you all again!'and the weather held out.... And Hope the Nsx that fell by the wayside on the M4 wasn't too serious

Unfortunately the clutch went, thanks to G1NSX offer to help, and sorry to Steve that the smoke got to you, see you holding back for miles LOL.

nobby
11-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Sorry to hear about your clutch ... Hopefully it's a straight forward replacement!

Papalazarou
11-05-2013, 09:02 PM
So much anticipation and gone in a day:-(
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made it this year.
Although the traffic jams weren't as bad as last year, it still took the best part of an hour to get in. I guess that more cars and a venue never designed for such a large event is at bursting point.
Some will have observed me losing it a little this morning! I think a combination of lack of sleep and expectation finally got to me. I can only thank Kaz et al for helping me out and getting those cars in the right place;-)
The event was really good though. A full stand of NSX's and S2000's. lots of mutual car admiration and a lot of outside interest.
The weather held off. A relief as the forecast looked ominous.
All in all, the early start. The impromptu motorway convoys, the long lazy conversation and the spectacle that is Japfest.
This may be my last, so really glad I came.

Cheers,

James.

P.s; someone please start a photo thread.