PDA

View Full Version : New user saying hello :)

fostero
09-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Hi all,

I've just registered, so I thought i'd say hello...!

I'm a lover of all things VTEC, so I'm having a nose about and wishing that I was lucky enough to own an NSX :)

Cheers

Ian

bazza
09-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Welcome.. Im a newbie too :D

Papalazarou
09-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi Fostero,

and welcome. I'm a relative newbie as well. you should sell your other cars and join the sad anorack world of the NSX!

James :)

Lankstarr
09-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Hi Fostero - I live in Amazing as well - currently running red Accord type R
Mrs has a del sol vti and just brought an elise (dunno what we are doing with delly yet!). It is so hard to part with the tecs but I reckon with those cars you could chop both in for a nice targa :)

fostero
09-03-2006, 03:42 PM
Hi Chaps.

I've owned the Teg from new (5 years) so I'm hoping that I can keep it forever and ever - I'd be in tears if I ever sold it.

We've only had the S2k for about a year, and I don't think my wife would be overly impressed if she came home one day and found a Citroen Saxo and an NSX parked on the drive... (her keys wouldn't open the doors to the NSX by the way ;) )

Lankstarr - another lucky amazingstoke resident then eh! gotta love those roundabouts :)

bazza
09-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi Chaps.

I've owned the Teg from new (5 years) so I'm hoping that I can keep it forever and ever - I'd be in tears if I ever sold it.

We've only had the S2k for about a year, and I don't think my wife would be overly impressed if she came home one day and found a Citroen Saxo and an NSX parked on the drive... (her keys wouldn't open the doors to the NSX by the way ;) )

Lankstarr - another lucky amazingstoke resident then eh! gotta love those roundabouts :)

I've owned a DC5 and an S2000. Both cracking cars :wink:
Good choice mate :D

imvarma
09-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi Fellow DC2 Owner, Welcome :)