PDA

View Full Version : Offering my services..

bazza
08-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Hi all,

I am admin on lancer-evo.net. I have taken this site from a plain information site with static html pages to an international forum.

I have contacted the site admin but I am guessing he doesn't frequent the site too much because the PM is still in my outbox :wink:

IMHO this place could become a major NSX resource and a cracking informative forum/community. As for server costs etc my company has 2 very fast dedicated servers and I could always host the site FOC if money is tight :?:

I have extensive phpbb experience and sql experience.

Let me know either way. Just want to help you guys out.. :D

bazza
08-03-2006, 09:10 PM
http://www.lancer-evo.net - Example of my work.
If you want to see some design ideas I can stick up a plain phpbb installation and get to work :D

Lankstarr
09-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Sounds too good to be true!! - Nice offer of generosity Bazza - I know taht I am certainly not the right man to say go but maybe if you ran a poll to guage the feelings of the moderators & heavy posters and even those that know what you are talking about!

Accelera Comigo
09-03-2006, 05:15 PM
I prefer what we have now. The EVO site is a bit 'in your face' for me.

Accelera Comigo

bazza
09-03-2006, 06:18 PM
I prefer what we have now. The EVO site is a bit 'in your face' for me.

Accelera Comigo

I wasn't offering to make NSXCB the same as Evo.net.

More adding features to the existing board to make it more modern.

bazza
09-03-2006, 06:19 PM
Sounds too good to be true!! - Nice offer of generosity Bazza - I know taht I am certainly not the right man to say go but maybe if you ran a poll to guage the feelings of the moderators & heavy posters and even those that know what you are talking about!

Cheers. I have spoken to the admin here and I will come up with some ideas :wink:

bazza
09-03-2006, 09:05 PM
I like your previous website Bazza. It's modern & looks up-to-date. Also enjoyed your NSX write up. I'm only a Newbie here, but I welcome your contribution.

Thanks bud :D