PDA

View Full Version : freshly serviced

candyman
27-03-2013, 02:17 PM
I had my nsx serviced at the new Cheshire Oaks dealer recently. I was sad to see Two Mills go as my car was originally supplied by them and had always been serviced by them. It is a brand new building and I was pleased to note that the mechanic who carried out the work was the same one who generally did it at Two Mills. I chose to wait and it took about two and a half hours including a was and hoover. It was quite pleasant looking at the works being carried out in the mot bay by the customer waiting room and having a cuppa reading the latest Top Gear magazine. Naturally I had a good look around the showroom but let's be honest there is nothing to really excite in the current range is there. Nicely finished , and not badly priced but with a slight whiff of Werthers original if you know what I mean. It was a rare sunny day so the 24 mile round trip ended up at 75 miles courtesy of some nice quiet Cheshire roads and a nice pub lunch in Parkgate. They noted as it sailed through the mot that the wiper blades would need replacing soon , not that it is driven in the rain when aviodable. Any reccomendations? I beleive that Bosch are good. Still thinking of putting it on Pistonheads soon- an immaculate 04 imola manual fixed roof with 15k and 2 owners with full service history, presume I should be looking at asking towards £55k for it. we shall see.117131171411715117131171411715

mjames75
27-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Just Picked this up of Paul yesterday, stunning Car, I now have 2! what am i doing?! addicted I think. Thanks Paul, a genuine and sincere Guy, we will keep in touch.

Mike

Silver Surfer
27-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Well done this man...another dual NSX owner,,,2x O2+...greedy ;-)

SS

Papalazarou
27-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Well done Mike,

A great car. From my calculations that makes five facelift cars sold in just over a year. Pretty unusual these days. In addition to that, good to see well looked after early cars making good money. Just imagine what a nice NA1 R might be worth now?

All the best.

mjames75
01-05-2013, 04:29 PM
Well done Mike,

A great car. From my calculations that makes five facelift cars sold in just over a year. Pretty unusual these days. In addition to that, good to see well looked after early cars making good money. Just imagine what a nice NA1 R might be worth now?

All the best.

Cheers James,

Agreed, must meet up soon, pity I cant make japfest this year :-(