PDA

View Full Version : Cholmondeley Castle Spring Club Day April 14th

sorepaws
21-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Letter From the Organisers - any one want to go and if so let me know here BEFORE 8th April

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear NSX Club Britain,

Cholmondeley Castle Spring Car Club Day

Sunday 14th April 2013

The Cholmondeley Pageant of Power

We are delighted to invite you to a join us at the 2013 Spring Car Club Day which will be held at Cholmondeley Castle on Sunday 14th April 2013.

The aim of the day is to welcome back our club members who attend the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power and to introduce Cholmondeley to those clubs who are considering coming to the Pageant which, this year, is held on 14th-16th June. Please note cars need to be in position by 9.30am. There will be a small charge of £5 per car which will be collected upon arrival.

Morris Lubricants (our CPOP Car Club sponsors) will be judging the car clubs and there will be prizegiving before departure.

There will be a catering unit in the club area where it will be possible to purchase tea, coffee and snacks.

The format of the day will be as follows:

· From 8.00am Arrival via Nantwich Lodge (Gate 3), Public Entrance

· 8.00 – 9.30am You will be directed to the Park Ferme situated on the Polo Straight

· 9.30am Two Parade circuits of the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power Track

· 11.00am Depart or stay for free entry to the Castle Gardens

You are very welcome to stay to look around the beautiful Cholmondeley gardens which were laid out between 1801 and 1804 and are renowned for their romantic beauty. The gardens include many spectacular specimen trees, herbaceous borders, shrubberies, ponds, lakes and the highlight of the beautiful temple gardens. Also open is the ancient family chapel, aviary and farm including llamas and pygmy goats and children’s play area.

Bring a picnic or visit the Cholmondeley Castle Tearooms. The gardens are open until 5pm.

Please reply with the name of your club and number of cars by 8th April.

Kind Regards

Pippa Lomax.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

NSX 2000
22-03-2013, 09:12 AM
For people who want to know Cholmondeley Castle is west Of Crewe and the M6

Cholmondeley Castle Garden Malpas, Cheshire SY14 8AH

sorepaws
22-03-2013, 09:50 AM
Paul are you coming to SSC ?

NSX 2000
22-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Paul are you coming to SSC ?

Hi Mike, Yes I'll be coming but need to sort out some birthday party's first as I might not be able to make all 3 days.

sorepaws
02-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Last opportunity is 7th April to get names to the organisers

kingsley
03-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Hi Mike,

Normally I would be up for this because the venue is excellent. The 14th April we are unable to make.

Cheers

Kingsley

sorepaws
07-04-2013, 07:15 PM
CLOSED - I will keep in touch with the organisers and see if there are other events we might be interested in