PDA

View Full Version : Goodwood trackday for NSXs?

madras
19-03-2013, 11:08 AM
If I could organise a trackday for NSXs how many of you do you think would come along, it would be a saturday in July and a 105db day, it would probably be £275-£300 and we'd need about 25-30 cars

lotusolly
20-03-2013, 12:31 AM
I would be interestead in this if it can be arranged but I would be suprised if you manage to make it into double figures for NSX's.

Olly

NSX 2000
20-03-2013, 10:21 AM
I would be interestead in this if it can be arranged but I would be suprised if you manage to make it into double figures for NSX's.

Olly

I would also be intrested but agree with Olly, we would strugle to get 15 let alone 25 - 30. However we could also invite like minded people i.e people who will stay away from our NSX's or have just as precious cars (but I don't know what car is more precious than an NSX ;) )

simonprelude
20-03-2013, 11:02 AM
The only groups I'd go with these days are HoT (Hondas on Track) or S2ki, perhaps arrange a joint one?

madras
20-03-2013, 03:01 PM
OK well that's a start, 3 NSXs - we'd also bring down a F355, Gallardo, R8, F430, 911 turbo - all manual cars for people to have a few laps with instructors, and we could offer it out to our members as well, I've already got an R8 V10, new Elise, S2000, Exige and a couple of other who said they would come down so hopefully we can get a few more NSXs (maybe 10 of you?) and 15-20 of our members to bring cars.

madras
10-05-2013, 02:39 PM
We now have 18 cars booked on and paid for on this date, so if you actually want to come along that would be great, and it would be good to have a mini NSX trackday there, the cost is £299, includes free helmet hire, free tea coffee cakes and biscuits on the day and free local instruction available on request on the day.

There will only be 5-7 cars allowed out at a time so sometimes you wont even see another car while you are out!

If you want to book just PM me and I'll email you the full details.

Thanks,
Chris

NSX 2000
10-05-2013, 05:02 PM
We now have 18 cars booked on and paid for on this date, so if you actually want to come along that would be great, and it would be good to have a mini NSX trackday there, the cost is £299, includes free helmet hire, free tea coffee cakes and biscuits on the day and free local instruction available on request on the day.

There will only be 5-7 cars allowed out at a time so sometimes you wont even see another car while you are out!

If you want to book just PM me and I'll email you the full details.

Thanks,
Chris

Unless I'm blind I can only see "A saturday in July" so can you please confirm which saturday it is.

Thanks.

Silver Surfer
10-05-2013, 05:12 PM
May also be interested....depending on date.

SS

madras
13-05-2013, 07:31 AM
oh sorry guys, I guess the original post on here was before I'd confirmed it all!

Sat 20th July is the date - I should have put that up ages ago!

madras
03-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Any NSX takers on this? we've just had the BC Coilovers and top mounts fitted by CenterGravity and full geo and suspension checked on ours and that will be there.

We have 24 cars booked on so a handful of spaces left, it's 20th July and the cost is £299. We could give 10% discount for NSXs, so £269.

More information here - http://www.clubgt.co.uk/event_goodwoodtrackday.php

Thanks guys.