look what mr posty brought me today ... ZD Exhaust

cannot wait to get installed ... looks the bizz and quality appears high

thanks Ary

(excuse crappy iphone pics)

hope to get better pics in due course

shane
05-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Nice one. I love the sound of mine

Have you thought any,ore on the high flow cats?

Sudesh
05-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Oooh! Very very nice, and shiny! Plenty of polishing for you to do now to keep it looking that good lol

Ill miss not hearing you coming 2 miles up the road now lol

TheSebringOne
05-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Very nice, would be great to see them fitted!

nobby
06-03-2013, 09:26 AM
thanks for comments guys (Ary should take the credit) but well pleased.

I will try and get pics of the fitting for sure and post up.

AR
06-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Thanks Andrew better pictures than my own lol!

soddy
10-03-2013, 12:57 PM
looks nice and shiney lol. will it be handy to get at to polish up when it needs it?
what is your current exhaust and are you going to remove the CAT?

nobby
10-03-2013, 01:06 PM
fairly easy to get at if u have ramps ... im sure the nice polished look will reduce over time and usage as ss tends to discolour

will try to keep the tips nice and shiny

manifolds/headers changed and cats are as standard ... was toying with f.f. cats but in the end going to leave it, see how it goes for awhile

looks nice and shiney lol. will it be handy to get at to polish up when it needs it?
what is your current exhaust and are you going to remove the CAT?

soddy
10-03-2013, 01:18 PM
fairly easy to get at if u have ramps ... im sure the nice polished look will reduce over time and usage as ss tends to discolour

will try to keep the tips nice and shiny

manifolds/headers changed and cats are as standard ... was toying with f.f. cats but in the end going to leave it, see how it goes for awhile

lol can speak with experience from the motoria exhaust on my rx8 the tips are nice and black.
but i just give them a good wash and a polish up and they come up a treat.
high flow CAT might be the answer, but like you say do it all in moderation and see how you get on.

so what will it sound like?

nobby
19-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Wee update, got Ary's exhaust fitted last week and not really had a proper drive in the car due to poor weather and on SORN. Recified that last Friday re tax and had the car out over the weekend.

Have to say the exhaust Ary has built is a welcome addition to the car. Very nice indeed and does what it says ... Zero drone. Great induction noise with a sporty note to boot. Nice to be able to hear my tunes in the car without having to crank volume etc.

thank you very much Ary for sorting this for me and taking the time out to discuss the minor issues I had re fitting. All came good in the end.

few things to sort out with my car at the mo but promise to get pics up ASAP with the exhaust fitted etc so you can see what it looks like and the effort put into getting it put into production.

as said before if your in the market for a decent exhaust definitely give Ary a shout

AR
19-03-2013, 06:06 PM
Glad you like it Andrew and that you got there in the end.

I think it is important to be able to enjoy the car to the fullest and drone is not IMHO part of the enjoyment of a car like the NSX.

nobby
19-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Thanks Ary

totally agree ... A loud throaty exhaust is OK but for long drives and cruising they are not ideal. I have purchased a nice compromise

will get up pics in due course ... Or if Sudesh is feeling artistic he can do it as he has my car at the mo! :)

Glad you like it Andrew and that you got there in the end.

I think it is important to be able to enjoy the car to the fullest and drone is not IMHO part of the enjoyment of a car like the NSX.

Sudesh
19-03-2013, 07:12 PM
Exhaust is fantastic! Just the right amount of sound in the right places, and on Sunday, I wasn't able to hear Andrew coming 2 miles up the road like before lol

Sudesh
19-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Thanks Ary

totally agree ... A loud throaty exhaust is OK but for long drives and cruising they are not ideal. I have purchased a nice compromise

will get up pics in due course ... Or if Sudesh is feeling artistic he can do it as he has my car at the mo! :)

Extra charge for photo work lol