PDA

View Full Version : Zero Drone

AR
01-03-2013, 10:09 AM
As the other thread went on for several pages I am posting this updated thread.

Below is the same text as the last time in larger font:

After owning several exhaust systems I set out to design and make an exhaust that will would meet the following criteria:

No Drone at Motorway speeds
Loud when you want it to be, quiet when you need it to be
Maintains the induction noise
Allows you carry out a conversation and listen to music
Corrosion resistant
Lifetime warranty even with Supercharger use
Free flowing
Good value for money
Emissions compliant

After many prototypes is finally done.

Cruising with Zero Drone™ NSX exhaust on the motorway at 70MPH and no drone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wBtuyiGqJ4

Acceleration where you can still hear the induction noise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRBcFTA_a-s

Revving to 5Krpms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgpLfFUORs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will clarify some things:

It will USUALLY take a COUPLE of weeks from cleared funds to make the exhaust.

DUAL Slashed 4" double wall TIPS ONLY.

If you want to know the price PM me, as things have changed since 2010!

SHIPPING as USUAL is EXTRA, I have no control of what couriers charge.

You are more than welcome to sort out YOUR own courier.

I do NOT make ANYTHING on shipping so it makes no difference to me if I drop it off at a NEARBY courier or you collect it.

It might take me a day or two to make a BOX and take it to a courier.

YES you can collect at a mutually CONVENIENT time.

If you want a GROUP BUY, that is fine but please sort it out amongst yourselves then get in touch with me.

I do not want to come across as a MISERABLE *****, those of you who know me personally will no doubt know that I am not.

I hope nobody gets offended by this but this are the terms, which seem quite reasonable to ME.

CHEERS,

Ary

Senninha
01-03-2013, 11:05 AM
All,

I'm not in the market as I'm happy with what I have, however, I would simply add that having dealt with Ary both on other GB that we participated in, and direct purchaces from Ary, he is a very easy and fair guy to work with who has brought a great product to the community.

Good luck to all

regards, Paul

AR
01-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Thank You Paul!

Sudesh
01-03-2013, 07:43 PM
Have to agree Paul, purchased some bits of Ary in the past and very pleasant transaction! Also seen and heard the Zero Drone exhaust and it is fantastic, if my own car didn't already have a new barely used system on it, Id buy one.

nobby
03-03-2013, 01:18 PM
have just purchased the ZD exhaust from Ary, just waiting on PF to do its job and get it delivered.

The transaction has been a breeze and Ary has kept me informed as and when he could; very easy guy to deal with and looking foward to getting exhaust fitted (hopefully this week)

will update more when i get it

Thanks again Ary

bbvnsx
03-03-2013, 02:22 PM
have just purchased the ZD exhaust from Ary, just waiting on PF to do its job and get it delivered.

The transaction has been a breeze and Ary has kept me informed as and when he could; very easy guy to deal with and looking foward to getting exhaust fitted (hopefully this week)

will update more when i get it

Thanks again Ary

It would be nice if you could share some pictures / sound clips ;)

I'll be installing Headers in a couple of months and next year I'm thinking about upgrading my exhaust too...

nobby
03-03-2013, 03:58 PM
hi mate

I will of course try to sort out something re sound clips and of course will include pics uninstalled/installed.

Headers/Manifolds are a MUST upgrade for an NA1 car