PDA

View Full Version : C16 NSX Any info?

Bassplayer
23-02-2013, 03:08 PM
I know this car has been mentioned on here before, but I can't find anything. Would someone be kind enough to enlighten me as to any history regarding this car before I view?

Thanks. Paul

scottg
23-02-2013, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=Bassplayer;100588]I know this car has been mentioned on here before, but I can't find anything. Would someone be kind enough to enlighten me as to any history regarding this car before I view?

Thanks. Paul[/QUOTE

Having checked this s a dealer who has owned he car for some time. I made contact when I was looking initially but didn't view the car in the end. It's been advertised on a classic car web site for a long time, don't know why he hasn't put it on Pistonheads.

Bassplayer
23-02-2013, 03:45 PM
It's now on Ebay. 130833109566

Looks good value at £16K

Sudesh
23-02-2013, 03:49 PM
I know this car has been mentioned on here before, but I can't find anything. Would someone be kind enough to enlighten me as to any history regarding this car before I view?

Thanks. Paul

Having checked this s a dealer who has owned he car for some time. I made contact when I was looking initially but didn't view the car in the end. It's been advertised on a classic car web site for a long time, don't know why he hasn't put it on Pistonheads.

Not the same car Scott.

C16 is white [was silver] but has black roof, rear spoiler and mirrors, its a JDM car and auto.

Sudesh
23-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Ignore above post now with regards to it being the same car, you edited your post Scott with reference to Hondaboys car, which is what I was referring too.

The other info I mentioned about C16 is correct.

Bassplayer
23-02-2013, 03:58 PM
I saw that it is JDM by the plates. Any other info? Would you say that it is a good price?

scottg
23-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Not the same car Scott.

C16 is white [was silver] but has black roof, rear spoiler and mirrors, its a JDM car and auto.

It is the one I was thinking of, if you look at the listing it says it was part of the dealers private collection. Do you know if the colour change is paint or a wrap Sudesh, seams a shame if its not easily reverted to he original colour, as much as I like white I don't like to see a different colour in the engine bay unless it could be changed to black, and no doubt it is silver under the bonnet and in the boot. Good value for money if it has been maintained though.

scottg
23-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Ignore above post now with regards to it being the same car, you edited your post Scott with reference to Hondaboys car, which is what I was referring too.

The other info I mentioned about C16 is correct.
Thought I had got in before anyone noticed my error ho hum.

Sudesh
23-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Do you know if the colour change is paint or a wrap Sudesh, seams a shame if its not easily reverted to he original colour, as much as I like white I don't like to see a different colour in the engine bay unless it could be changed to black, and no doubt it is silver under the bonnet and in the boot. Good value for money if it has been maintained though.

From memory it's painted Scott.

NSXGB
23-02-2013, 06:49 PM
PM Bassplayer.

Alpinestars
28-02-2013, 08:27 PM
I'm fairly sure it's painted. I saw it last year whilst looking at a Tuscan. I didn't look in any detail but it looked great in white if a bit scruffy.