PDA

View Full Version : Alas, got to sell my NSX

Danny Boy
16-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Hi guys,
Alas a change of circumstances has forced my hand and I`m having to sell my `99 NSX - its just gone on Pisto Heads and full details of the car can be found at www.bullswood.co.uk/nsx.html

Shame, its turned out to be an awesome car.

Dan.

Sudesh
16-02-2013, 04:54 PM
Hi guys,
Alas a change of circumstances has forced my hand and I`m having to sell my `99 NSX - its just gone on Pisto Heads and full details of the car can be found at www.bullswood.co.uk/nsx.html

Shame, its turned out to be an awesome car.

Dan.

That's a shame Dan, lots of work and time you spent on the car.

Great add by the way, dedicated page is fantastic!

nobby
16-02-2013, 06:00 PM
great ad ... great car

really sad to hear you are selling ... you put alot of effort into that car ... amazing

hope she goes to a real good home

GLWS

scottg
16-02-2013, 06:28 PM
Great web site with the cars history, I am sure your phones been busy. Good luck with the sale.

TheSebringOne
16-02-2013, 09:39 PM
One of the best ads I've seen! Good luck with the sale.

Senninha
17-02-2013, 12:03 AM
I just hope the next keeper appreciates the great work and time invested to bring this one bouncing back to life ... great work and sad news at the same time ...

drmikey
17-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Nice price.

Do you have details of the CAT C damage. I know it doesnt take much to write off an NSX but useful to know

Thanks

Mike

Danny Boy
17-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Nice price.
Do you have details of the CAT C damage. I know it doesnt take much to write off an NSX but useful to know
Thanks
Mike
Hi Mike,
It took a hefty whack to the front back in 2006 which lead to most of the front end panels being replaced - wings, bonnet, inner wings, bumper, front cross member - I had this work all checked out by a professional bodyshop who stripped it all back and checked it all out - mostly good, couple of dressed inner panels but staright - they were able to re-build the front to have near perfect alignment - not an easy thing to do and you can`t do it if its not straight - also had the allignment checked - not too bad but again, had that adjusted as well. The rear tyres were almost bald, front were half gone, but all had good even wear - they have all been replaced with fresh Avon ZZ3`s.

I`m currently fending off traders who are a bit pushy, but the the cars near Lingfiled Park Racecourse if you want to check it out - also another ex NSX owner is interested and saw the car before I had the work done.

Thanks, Dan.

AR
17-02-2013, 05:31 PM
Dan I still have them papers if the new owners wants them. I also have post damage pictures.

Danny Boy
17-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Hi AR - no problem - I`ll let the new owner know when sold.

Thanks, Dan.

Nick Graves
17-02-2013, 07:05 PM
It's a real biiiaaatch that you've to sell it, after putting so much effort in its salvation.

GLWTS!