PDA

View Full Version : 1994/98 red honda nsx for sale

nsxbigbird
12-02-2013, 07:02 PM
hi everyone, first time on this site, just put my red nsx for sale on ph site, just wondering if anyone was after another one.any more details needed please ask

nobby
12-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Hi mate sorry to hear you are selling ... Saw your ad today and tbh I don't think you are doing yourself any favours by uploading very poor images of the car. You really need to upload higher quality ones.

good luck with sale

hi everyone, first time on this site, just put my red nsx for sale on ph site, just wondering if anyone was after another one.any more details needed please ask

scottg
13-02-2013, 09:27 AM
I am sure it will be sold in days, great opportunity for someone out there

nsxbigbird
13-02-2013, 10:40 AM
yeah i no photos arent that great, will get some gd ones done at weekend, considering what ive said about the car etc what do u think ive priced it correctly? had loads of interest in it .

scottg
13-02-2013, 12:14 PM
yeah i no photos arent that great, will get some gd ones done at weekend, considering what ive said about the car etc what do u think ive priced it correctly? had loads of interest in it .

Price is realistic hence your phone is ringing. I buy a manual NSX below 20k you can expect to have some maintenance to do.

goldtop
13-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Bit confusing with the "NSX T" mentioned in the listing (which stands for Targa). As it's a '91 car, I assume it's not. Some people only want the coupe, and not bother calling.

But by now, you've had your fill of dealers calling and offering £15000 unseen? ;)

nsxbigbird
14-02-2013, 12:06 AM
hi goldtop, not sure why the t is there and yes it is a coupe, will change it, abit confusing for some, some people are so cheeky , try to offer me 10k for it lol . you no what it is like to own an nsx, i may even keep it , it will only go for the right money. may even end up paying for the cam belt to be done myself, will see how much it will set me back lol

HONDANSXR
19-03-2013, 03:05 PM
hi goldtop, not sure why the t is there and yes it is a coupe, will change it, abit confusing for some, some people are so cheeky , try to offer me 10k for it lol . you no what it is like to own an nsx, i may even keep it , it will only go for the right money. may even end up paying for the cam belt to be done myself, will see how much it will set me back lol
cambelt change full leather retrim refurb alloys paint the car etc 10-12k seem bout right i would say

scottg
19-03-2013, 05:06 PM
From the new pictures there is clearly allot to do to bring this NSX back to full health but it would be a very rewarding project to tinker with at the right money.

nobby
19-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Yip this would be a project for sure ... Hard to see from the pics if a really good detailer could lift the paintwork on the bad side. A seat retrim would lift the interior straight away and a couple of hundred would sort the wheels - easy fixes that reduce the tired look of the car. It would need a few quid, time and patience on it to get her tip top again, but a lot of potential there for the right person.

GLWS if that's the route you wish to take ... Or else take some time and take on the project yourself

HONDANSXR
23-03-2013, 03:32 PM
[Hard to see from the pics if a really good detailer could lift the paintwork on the bad side. A seat retrim would lift the interior straight away and a couple of hundred would sort the wheels - easy fixes that reduce the tired look of the car. It would need a few quid, time and patience on it to get her tip top again, but a lot of potential there for the right person.

the detailer would have to be able to turn wter into wine and feed 1000 people with 5 loaves of bread as well ???