PDA

View Full Version : "Top recommendation" Alu brackets for window lifter / regulator

NSX PARTS
03-02-2013, 01:19 PM
This little aluminium bracket can save y a lot of money.

The problem - Honda used original a plastic holder in the door window lifter / regulator to hold the lifter cables.

with age, unproper adjustment or heavy going lifter this plastic brakes in many cases.

A lot of NSX drivers had made this bad experience, and of course it happens to my own nsx, too.

The colateral damage ist quit expensive, because the cable will also ruin the drifter / regulator drive when the plastic holder brakes.

With a spare part price of 464,- GBP for one door window lifter / regulator it isnīt a quit funny thing.

I recommend to change the plastics against the strong aluminium brackets asap. The alu bracket is designed for much more force as a plastic part and are not effect with age problems.

Price for a set ( one bracket for left side and one bracket for the right side ) is only 20,- Euro. Shipping cost is 6,- Euro to european countries.

I`ve attached some pics which shows where the bracket is located and also from a broken plastic bracket to get an idea from the problem.