PDA

View Full Version : Dali Rice Rocket Exhaust - For Sale

nobby
31-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Hi folks,

Im putting up my exhaust for sale thats currently fitted to my car. The previous owner who I purchased it of is MarkC on here; he had it for about 4 years, I have owned it about 2.5 years since I got it off him so >6 yrs old and has covered about 16000 miles. As you can see, looking from the rear of the car the left tip is a touch higher than the right but it was like this from new (according to Mark) and isn’t that noticeable when on the car. Actually when I done my headers install you can no longer see this when on the car, there can be adjustment made to it when fitting onto the car.

I'm in the market for a new exhaust and likely will help one of the forum members on here with his exhaust project/sales, so this will need to go to help make way to fund this! I am not looking stupid money for this item and it would allow those who have still the OEM to test an aftermarket one at not much expense ... anyone running that over weighted pile of junk needs their head read! : )
This is very light and aids a free flowing exhaust system.

Looking for £200 plus the postage/shipping it needs.

I’m afraid the crappy British weather does the nice browning effect to lovely shiny stainless steel, I will obviously try put some elbow grease to it prior to selling anyways. This exhaust has been used as my car is used and its fully intact with no blow outs.

Now what i will say this exhaust is not for the faint hearted ... there is a good deal of sound when outside of the car when pushing on ... not so noticeable whilst in the car but she is 'throaty' on the outside. NB.

This car has gone through 2 MOT's and a number of police stops (living in N. Ireland) with this baby on and she has NOT failed regards to any noise levels etc so its legal but it is loud. An NSX is a rare sight on UK roads, this exhaust helps people take notice as well!

please see the attached pics of it ... tbh it has not changed much

Any questions/queries give me a shout

Thanks for looking

Andrew

nobby
18-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Item now SOLD!