PDA

View Full Version : RHD single airbag dashboard and RHD center console for sale

NSX PARTS
31-01-2013, 12:12 PM
NA1 RHD dashboard in good conditions for sale. ( the center console is already sold )

Price is 750,- Euro.

( also cheap alternativ to change from a damaged passenger airbag dashboard to single airbag dashboard )

-----------------------------------------------------------

I can send HD pics on request

NSXGB
31-01-2013, 01:54 PM
PM Dirk....

nobby
31-01-2013, 10:43 PM
Either item still available?

NSX PARTS
01-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Yes, the items are still available. NSXGB have asked for other items.

Cheers

Either item still available?

Problem Child
01-02-2013, 11:50 PM
Yes, the items are still available. NSXGB have asked for other items.

Cheers

PM sent about centre console

NSXGB
02-02-2013, 09:04 AM
PM sent about centre console

....and the red one finally arrived to the thread... :)

Problem Child
03-02-2013, 10:25 AM
....and the red one finally arrived to the thread... :)

Yes, finally decided I want a nice modern Double DIn Satnav/ hands free/ hifi/ DAB

Just need to find an installer brave enought ot cut up the console. Spoken to 5 so far.....4 have said no and the 5th wants £1200 just to do the console work (ie doesnt include buying the head unit)

NSXGB
03-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Crikey, that's a hefty price for a stereo install. I'll do it for £1100 :)

britlude
03-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Omg! £1200.... Hope you told him where to go! They do realise the OEM stereo is double din format?

Problem Child
03-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Omg! £1200.... Hope you told him where to go! They do realise the OEM stereo is double din format?

Yes....sent him all sorts of pictures of the centre console, space behind the console the new head unit. links from here and prime to show him other jobs. Reading it I think he was planning to fabricate a new centre console himself vased on a mould from mine.....still effing pricey!

Problem Child
03-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Yes....sent him all sorts of pictures of the centre console, space behind the console the new head unit. links from here and prime to show him other jobs. Reading it I think he was planning to fabricate a new centre console himself vased on a mould from mine.....still effing pricey!

Hey...Identity theft!

Some barsteward has assed "Captain Slow" to my title!

Senninha
03-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Geoff,

Have you tried these guys ... http://www.cambscaraudio.co.uk/

They've worked on a few NSX as well as mine in an earlier ownership period. Install included modifying OEM console, new speaker install, head unit and amp. All very neat and kowing the owner who had the owrk done he would not have stood for such outrageous pricing.

Hope this helps

regards, Paul

Problem Child
03-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Geoff,

Have you tried these guys ... http://www.cambscaraudio.co.uk/

They've worked on a few NSX as well as mine in an earlier ownership period. Install included modifying OEM console, new speaker install, head unit and amp. All very neat and kowing the owner who had the owrk done he would not have stood for such outrageous pricing.

Hope this helps

regards, Paul

Thanks Paul. Just called them. Their fitter isnt around for a week or so and then I am away after that so I'll go and visit them in a few weeks. Even over the phone they said the rioght sort of things that give you confidence they know what they are talking about

Senninha
03-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Good news! Have you a particular unit / idea of what you want? Depending on when you go I might try and come along as I want to talk to them about my set up and possible update.

rgds, Paul

Problem Child
03-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Good news! Have you a particular unit / idea of what you want? Depending on when you go I might try and come along as I want to talk to them about my set up and possible update.

rgds, Paul

Yes, the Kenwood DNX4210. Its got Sat Nav, touch screen, bluetooth, hifi, hands free and importantly DAB. Its a 6.1 inch screen so should fit easily. Im probably visiting them on Sunday 24th, so will let you know

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kenwood-DNX-4210DAB-Advanced-Navigaton-Bluetooth/dp/B008E15PZC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359898695&sr=8-1