PDA

View Full Version : New Member

HerrDoktor
05-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Hello, this is my first post on any forum so please bear with me while I get up to speed with the etiquette!

I am using a rather unfortunate nickname given to me by some so-called friends several years ago, which reflects my long term obsession with German machinery. However..... having recently turned 50, I am determined to finally scratch my 15 year NSX itch. If anyone is considering parting with a manual, non-targa, facelift car, I would be very interested. I have a budget of £45k.

Thank you

HD

Senninha
05-01-2013, 04:49 PM
A warm 2013 welcome HD ...

it was around 15 yrs until I was able to scratch the same itch and it was worht the wait.

You may need to stretch a little further for a facelift car, however, there could be a one lurking and waiting for someone like yourself to pop the question, so good luck in your search.

regards, Paul

gumball
06-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Welcome, spring is in the air, so there should be a few more making an appearance.

Sudesh
06-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Hi and welcome to the club! Nothing wrong with German machinery, have had a few myself.

A wanted add on here and on Pistonheads would be worth putting up, hopefully something wil come your way in time for summer.

Papalazarou
06-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Good luck with your search. As Paul commented, you may have to up the budget a bit for good facelift car, or just play the waiting game. On average there are only a few sold each year.

Cheers.