PDA

View Full Version : OEM & Refurbished over stock > SALE @ A.S. Motorsport

A.S. Motorsport
02-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Hi Guys,

New years cleaning underway,
Got some over stock on OEM Honda parts and a few refurbished parts.

New OEM

Tie rod end set front (53540-SL0-A01 & 53560-SL0-A01) €75 - £60 per set
Master brake cylinder (2x 46100-SL0-954)sold
Right mirror housing assy (76201-SL0-A01ZB) - sold
Speaker covers tan interior - sold
hood release wire (74130-SL0-A01) sold
Front motor mount (50840-SL0-000) €160 - £130
Side motor mount (50820-SL0-000) €125 - £100
MT rear tranny mount (50805-SL0-010) €160 - £130
AT rear tranny mount (50805-SL0-980) €160 - £130
Rear bearing assy (42300-SL0-008) €140 - £115

Refurbished parts

97-05 rear caliper set with pads - sold
Clutch slave cylinder - €55 - £45 per cylinder

Contact me for more info,
Price are ex VAT ex shipping, If you have a VAT ID sales are tax free.

Pictures of the refurbished parts:
http://www.as-motorsport.com/RF/NSX/NSX%20clutch%20cil.jpg

Kaz-kzukNA1
03-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Hi, Adnan.

I’m writing this for another owner who is interested in the refurbished rear calipers.
Could you kindly clarify the following points for us?

Although there is no such thing as ‘NA1’ or ‘NA2’ caliper, lots of people uses it to describe the ‘Original’ and ‘Later’ spec caliper.
Honda shifted the brake balance towards the rear when the NA2 engine was introduced in 97 and probably this is the reason why people uses engine code for the caliper spec as well.

The later spec rear brake has larger piston diameter, straight line carrier bracket and larger disc.

In your photo, the carrier bracket is straight line type where the caliper fork points to.
Also, the caliper body is engraved as 18CLP 16V.

This means that the bracket and the caliper body are of later spec ones so if I follow your wording, it should be called as 'NA2 refurbished rear caliper'.

The owner wants to know whether you are selling the later spec rear caliper as in your photo or,
the photo is wrong and you are actually selling the curved type bracket with 14CLP 15V engraved caliper body that are of original spec (as called as NA1 in your Ad).

Thank you.
Kaz

A.S. Motorsport
03-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Hi, Adnan.

I’m writing this for another owner who is interested in the refurbished rear calipers.
Could you kindly clarify the following points for us?

Although there is no such thing as ‘NA1’ or ‘NA2’ caliper, lots of people uses it to describe the ‘Original’ and ‘Later’ spec caliper.
Honda shifted the brake balance towards the rear when the NA2 engine was introduced in 97 and probably this is the reason why people uses engine code for the caliper spec as well.

The later spec rear brake has larger piston diameter, straight line carrier bracket and larger disc.

In your photo, the carrier bracket is straight line type where the caliper fork points to.
Also, the caliper body is engraved as 18CLP 16V.

This means that the bracket and the caliper body are of later spec ones so if I follow your wording, it should be called as 'NA2 refurbished rear caliper'.

The owner wants to know whether you are selling the later spec rear caliper as in your photo or,
the photo is wrong and you are actually selling the curved type bracket with 14CLP 15V engraved caliper body that are of original spec (as called as NA1 in your Ad).

Thank you.
Kaz
Hi Kaz,

Sorry for the confusion generally use the NA1 as let's say slang for a 90-96 car, as 97-05 automatic are NA1's using the upgraded brakes.
These where labeled in stock as coming of a 1990-1996 car, BUT now that i look at the bracket it's got even wondering if isn't a 97-05 that got mixed up whilst sandblasting.

Going to measure the pistons.

Update,
Just measured the pistons they are indeed 48mm NA2's,
explaines why i was down one NA2 rear conversion a few months ago

Kaz-kzukNA1
04-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Hi, Adnan.
Thank you for the clarification and I just noticed that you have updated the original post as well.

I have forwarded the info to the owner so hope he will get back to you shortly.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Kaz