PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy

NSX old boy
23-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Hi everybody

The time has come to start my search for an NSX.

A bit about me...

I worked for Honda (UK) from 1990 till 2001/2 in the PR dept and was there from the very early days of NSX in the UK. I worked from technician to workshop supervisor to press fleet manager over the years. I kept the first pre-pro car (H515 ERK)in useable condition as it was regally 'broken' by the various mags & TV bods. Clutches, brakes & tyres very a very regular replacement. Over the years Ive fitted cam belts, engines, body parts, all manner of int trims infact there is not much of a NSX ive not touched.

So ive now decided to widen my car collection, I have a V6 clio that ive owned from new, a 1966 Mk1 Austin Mini Cooper S and now want an NSX. Im even going to build a new garage to put it in.

I know this is the wrong time of year to buy but come the finer weather Im looking for silver or red coupe Auto round the 95ym in mostly OE spec. Im willing to forget book value for the right car. If anybody knows of such a car let me know.

Thanks

Ian

NSXGB
23-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Welcome.
Good luck with your search. Is there a book value for the NSX these days?

EDIT: Have you seen this one: http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/nsx/honda-nsx-coupe/969289