PDA

View Full Version : Silver NSX for sale at HONDA!!!

mjames75
17-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Hi Guys,

just been to my local dealership and theres a Silver NSX (NA1), 55k with Honda Warranty up for £24220. Ive checked it out and its pretty Mint, Full service history and approved. If anyone is interested please call Pete Harvey on 01476 575777, be quick as I cant see this being around for long!

Sudesh
17-11-2012, 11:54 AM
This one maybe

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?10728-Silver-91-manual-just-appeared-and-disappeared

goldtop
17-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Yes it's the crashed-by-Honda NSX that had as all aquiver last week (I recognise the phone number).

If it was closer to my ideal spec (targa and black), I'd overlook both the crash/repair issue and Grantham Honda's less-than-up-decent manner.

mjames75
17-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Yes it's the crashed-by-Honda NSX that had as all aquiver last week (I recognise the phone number).

If it was closer to my ideal spec (targa and black), I'd overlook both the crash/repair issue and Grantham Honda's less-than-up-decent manner.

wow! I'm quite annoyed now, I spent the best part of 2 hours debating whether to buy this car! only reason I pulled out because there was no movement in price and the clutch was not done! I thought I'd stop being greedy and have just one nsx! there was no mention of accidents etc! or receipts for any accident damage work!

Sudesh
17-11-2012, 06:50 PM
wow! I'm quite annoyed now, I spent the best part of 2 hours debating whether to buy this car! only reason I pulled out because there was no movement in price and the clutch was not done! I thought I'd stop being greedy and have just one nsx! there was no mention of accidents etc! or receipts for any accident damage work!

Clutch? From memory a representative of that dealer came on here and said the clutch was fine?

Sudesh
17-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Mentioned in that thread

I mentioned possible clutch to you John. The clutch has been tested and is absolutely fine. I'm not a technician, so I did get chain and belt mixed up, as most modern Honda engines have chains not belts. We were expecting the cost to make the retail price £24995.00 as I quoted you, not £25995.00. As discussed I'm not intertested in trading the car. Would love it to go to a good home as it is a superb example.