PDA

View Full Version : NSX on ph

nobby
05-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Just noticed this today ... A manual to boot!

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/nsx/1997-honda-nsx-3-0-v6-coupe-uk-car-manual-1-owner-from-new/891364

TheSebringOne
15-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Just spotted this. Could do with a new front lower splitter & may be cleaning of the sills?

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/nsx/honda-nsx-coupe/969289

goldtop
15-12-2012, 09:16 PM
The manual is Rash's (forumite).

Saw that red auto appear yesterday. Two services in the last 11 years! (And only 4 services in the last 16) "FHSH from day one", my arse!

NSXGB
16-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Thats some for sale ad. Is 'roarty' a real word?!

Just spotted this. Could do with a new front lower splitter & may be cleaning of the sills?

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/nsx/honda-nsx-coupe/969289

nobby
16-12-2012, 12:50 PM
at least its a decent write up for a change!

the servicing at least has been done and perhaps there is no mention of fluids changes in between times; a phone call/some investigation would sort that. again seems a genuine car and worth a look. most nsx's require some tlc at purchase

Nick Graves
16-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Why does the red look like the Autoart 1:18 model in those photos? Arty...

TheSebringOne
16-12-2012, 07:29 PM
The dealer has a very good photographer & studio/background setting I think.

I first came across them when an X1/9 was for sale last year (used to own one
same time as the NSX) and notice the quality was photos were top notch.

PeterW
17-12-2012, 08:10 AM
It doesn't have headlight washers .... if that means anything.
Peter

Sudesh
17-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Peter

Not really, its either a JDM front bumper or the headlight washers were removed for cleaner lines. The rear damper bar is missing from across the the engine bay.

NSXGB
17-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Peter

Probably filled in & painted the same time as the rear valence....

Unregistered
26-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Hi guys,

Just noticed the above posts mentioning the red auto on PH, have personally known this car for a quite a while, was recently purchased from a 72 year old gent who has owned it for the last 15 + years, has led a quiet life as far as NSX's go...or at least comparing it to many of them I have read about on the market recently! Yes, the front bumper was changed for a JDM spec some years ago, the rear damper bar is missing in the pics as the car had just come from a major service and a certain individual had forgotten to re-fit it after!

David.

Unregistered
27-12-2012, 04:47 AM
sure i saw the following message on this website earlier!

If you do NOT have knowledge of the specific NSX in question, please refrain from becoming judge and jury based on a few photos and the wording in the advert. Not every car will self destruct because its being sold!!

does this only apply to new/unregistered members...? doesnt really help when people ("forum members") try pissing on a sale, when they dont even know the car, and never seen it.

nobby
27-12-2012, 09:54 AM
To be honest mate, I don't think anyone has 'pissed' on this advert yet and think that's an unfair statement.

you have since come on and stated about the changes made to the car and also explained the missing part etc which people were discussing.

the post you referred to is for anyone using this site registered or not to be mindful of making remarks that are not factual about a car not just new or unregistered users

NSXGB
27-12-2012, 03:28 PM
I could be wrong but I think the above two posts are by different people. The second I would hazard a guess as the person selling though, something just gives me that impression.

To be honest mate, I don't think anyone has 'pissed' on this advert yet and think that's an unfair statement.

you have since come on and stated about the changes made to the car and also explained the missing part etc which people were discussing.

the post you referred to is for anyone using this site registered or not to be mindful of making remarks that are not factual about a car not just new or unregistered users

nobby
27-12-2012, 04:04 PM
It could well be, but my point still stands in reference to the post above my original response : ) ... I do not believe anyone has made negative comments about this car ... Possibly there could be contention over the servicing post but others have just been observations etc

I could be wrong but I think the above two posts are by different people. The second I would hazard a guess as the person selling though, something just gives me that impression.

Rash
27-12-2012, 07:04 PM
I just want to know what camera the seller uses for pics :) as my mobile phone pics do my car no justice....!

Rash