PDA

View Full Version : Bolney

mr_tim
28-04-2004, 03:22 PM
I took some photos at the Bolney Japanese car meet. There was one NSX in attendence, a first though and great to see!

http://www.japmobiles.com/media/photos.asp

Mike_L
28-04-2004, 09:18 PM
You wouldn't want to see too many there, people might think they were common :) - Don't suppose you know if it belonged to NSXCB?

Huge amount of cars - how many were there?

mr_tim
28-04-2004, 10:30 PM
I didn't see the owner to chat to. I think they may have been from the Honda Revolutions Club....

There were 600+ cars there, and such a great day for it too!

Paul G
03-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Hi,

The NSX at Bolney belonged to me!, I got an invite via a girl across the road who just happens to be into *** cars and through a friend of a friend knew Darren who organised the event, they asked if I would take my car, so that's how I ended up there! It was the first event I've been too.

I have been looking for an NSX club and managed to find this site today, so you have a new member, sorry if I have posted this in the wrong area!

I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

All the best

Paul

Mike_L
03-05-2004, 09:06 PM
Hi Paul,

Welcome to NSXCB - Are you interested in coming to our yearly get together at Castle Combe next Saturday.

Your only just down the road from me!.

Mike

Paul G
05-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the welcome and the invite, I would love to go to Castle Coombe, unfortunatley I have other arrangements this weekend :cry: Will this be the only event like this for the year?

Not sure if you drive around Odiham area at all? as I have seen a red NSX a few times?

Cheers

Paul

Mike_L
06-05-2004, 10:04 AM
The 'national' social meet is only once a year. The track enthusiasts meet up a couple of times in addition. A number are also meeting at Le Mans this year.

The NSXCB is just an informal virtual gathering of NSX owners. There is no club heirachy or fees and costs that go along with such. You are welcolme to suggest/arrange additional meets, particulalry local based ones. I would be up for another one later in the year around the West London -> South Central area.

I am in Basingstoke about 5 miles away and have driven around Odiham a few times so could be me. Used to commute in the NSX between Basingstoke and Fleet but now just use it as a w/end car. I occasionally see another Red NSX around J4a of the M3 .

Kevin
06-05-2004, 10:54 AM
Don't say we are 'just' a group of people!

I believe you get as much from the NSXCB as most people would get from any paying car club. You get meetings, information and a method for contacting other owners.

Paul G
06-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Hi Mike,

Red NSX any where from junction 5 to junction 3 could well be me on the way to Bracknell (only tend to use once a week to work)

Would be good for a meet later in the year, will see what we can do.

Hope you enjoy this weekend

Cheers

Paul