PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye

Hondaboy
22-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Well sold the Honda to a dealer boo boo yes I know but it had to go
Got myself a huge pickup for work and a shiny convertible for the wife and a cheque for the bank lol

Was a fun year of ownership but didn't really bond with the car at all so no tears shed at least I can say I've owned one

Well enjoy your cars guys nice to meet some of you at japfest and if I'm down again next year will pop round and say hello I'm on look out for another 3rd gen LUDE so may take it to japfest if I find a goodun

Oh got some stuff for sale so will post pics soon car cover etc

Sudesh
22-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Well sold the Honda to a dealer boo boo yes I know but it had to go
Got myself a huge pickup for work and a shiny convertible for the wife and a cheque for the bank lol

Was a fun year of ownership but didn't really bond with the car at all so no tears shed at least I can say I've owned one

Well enjoy your cars guys nice to meet some of you at japfest and if I'm down again next year will pop round and say hello I'm on look out for another 3rd gen LUDE so may take it to japfest if I find a goodun

Oh got some stuff for sale so will post pics soon car cover etc

Congrats and commiserations too lol. But as you say you never really bonded with it and funds were better spent elsewhere. Hope your business gets the 100% now, and all goes well for the future, take care!

Problem Child
23-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Congrats and commiserations too lol. But as you say you never really bonded with it and funds were better spent elsewhere. Hope your business gets the 100% now, and all goes well for the future, take care!

You have many friends in NSXCB so hopefully we'll see or hear from you sometime at Japfest etc

Awwrabest!

scottg
23-09-2012, 06:35 PM
It will be interesting to see what the dealer advertises your car for Hondaboy. Good luck with the business venture

QUOTE=Hondaboy;97288]Well sold the Honda to a dealer boo boo yes I know but it had to go

Oh got some stuff for sale so will post pics soon car cover etc[/QUOTE]

Hondaboy
23-09-2012, 07:27 PM
You have many friends in NSXCB so hopefully we'll see or hear from you sometime at Japfest etc

Awwrabest!

Cheers Geoff

I'm defo buying another LUDE seen a couple down south for sale so looks like a road trip soon hope to see you for a pint or two next year

Ps guess what colour I'm hoping to buy

Problem Child
23-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Cheers Geoff

I'm defo buying another LUDE seen a couple down south for sale so looks like a road trip soon hope to see you for a pint or two next year

Ps guess what colour I'm hoping to buy

Dont think they made them in white! LOL

Silver Surfer
23-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Here it is:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201239486081077/sort/default/usedcars/model/nsx/make/honda/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/radius/1501/postcode/co61yt?logcode=p

SS

23-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Congratulations on the sale! It was good to meet you at japfest. Good luck for the future and may catch you at another japfest.

Cheers,

Andy

AR
25-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Here it is:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201239486081077/sort/default/usedcars/model/nsx/make/honda/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/radius/1501/postcode/co61yt?logcode=p

SS

They dont waste time, but it seems said dealer has not kept an eye on the board.