PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone thinking of selling their car?

Diesse 19
11-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Hi guys, Ive been trying to buy an NSX for some time now but I always seem to get beaten to it usually by car dealers. as As a last resort I thought i would try a plea on here as I know that you are such an approachable bunch.
I am a long standing NSX fan and have an immaculate 88 911 carrera sport in white if anyone is interested in a part exchange with my current modern classic. If not I am lucky enough to have the money to hand.
Yours in anticipation,
Pete

Sudesh
11-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Hi guys, Ive been trying to buy an NSX for some time now but I always seem to get beaten to it usually by car dealers. as As a last resort I thought i would try a plea on here as I know that you are such an approachable bunch.
I am a long standing NSX fan and have an immaculate 88 911 carrera sport in white if anyone is interested in a part exchange with my current modern classic. If not I am lucky enough to have the money to hand.
Yours in anticipation,
Pete

Probably best to give an indication on what your willing to pay MAX, prefered color/colors, manual or auto, coupe or targa? Year and mileage if your fussy an so forth.

Unregistered
11-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Hi Sudesh,

Im not really too fussed about the colour or even manual or auto, although I think i would prefer a manual.
I suppose what im looking for is a decent car that has been well cared for i.e. something that will not become a money pit.
Thats the reason i thought that this was the place to come, as you guys really seem to know these cars really well and how to get the best out of them

As far as budget goes, my max is around 25k which I realize will limit me to one of the earlier models.No problem because I love them all!
Pete

Sudesh
11-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Hi Sudesh,

Im not really too fussed about the colour or even manual or auto, although I think i would prefer a manual.
I suppose what im looking for is a decent car that has been well cared for i.e. something that will not become a money pit.
Thats the reason i thought that this was the place to come, as you guys really seem to know these cars really well and how to get the best out of them

As far as budget goes, my max is around 25k which I realize will limit me to one of the earlier models.No problem because I love them all!
Pete

There are a few autos available that fit your budget and a manual car in the forsale section

sorepaws
12-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Dont forget to check out the for sale section of the forum

Senninha
12-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Hi Pete,

Have a chat to Andy of VtecDirect. He is well known to the forum, maintains and upgrades a few members cars and currently advertising a rare 1 owner car that would be in budget for you.

Good luck,

regards, Paul

Diesse 19
12-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Thanks very much guys, I will have a chat with Andy for some more information,
Pete

britlude
12-09-2012, 05:19 PM
i take it you found this thread?

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?10494-96-Manual-Charlotte-Green (http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?10494-96-Manual-Charlotte-Green)

diesse 19Unregistered
15-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Thanks very much Johnathan.

Sudesh
17-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Hi Sudesh,

Pete

This one has been forsale for a while in Scotland http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C233596

Might be able to get it for a bit less?

P4Replica
01-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Ahem, Sudesh - I think Jim's NSX needs to find a deserving home - sooner rather than later.

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?5403-Low-Flyer-crashes-!!!/page3

@ Pete - Ignore Sudesh's less than flattering comments. Go see the car for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

P4Replica
01-10-2012, 01:23 PM
This is the car I'm referring to, as currently advertised on PistonHeads (asking £29995):

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/nsx/honda-nsx-3-2l-6-speed-t-top-54-000-miles-29-995/766616

By rights it should have been sold a week ago.

Note this part of Sudesh's post from page 5 of that thread (where he wasn't bad-mouthing Jim's car):

.... Then spend a day detailing it and doing loads of photos and marketing it right, then advertise it for £34995.

I see there is a 1992 auto on piston heads today for £32k!

Sudesh
01-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Don't think it's bad mouthing, just stating the obvious lol

infact I would bet you just about anyone who looked at the photos of it, has either said or though the exact same thing lol £29,995 is way to chep too, EXPECIALLY AS ITS RED, they are the most sought after.

P4Replica
02-10-2012, 09:47 AM
This is the car I'm referring to, as currently advertised on PistonHeads (asking £29995):

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/nsx/honda-nsx-3-2l-6-speed-t-top-54-000-miles-29-995/766616

By rights it should have been sold a week ago.

Pete (and anyone else who may have been interested) - I regret to inform you that this car is now sold.

Diesse 19
02-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Many thanks for the heads up guys, sounds like a great car and glad its all worked out fine in the end for Jim, he sounds like great guywho doesnt deserve to be mucked about like that.
I did see his car when it first went up for sale but unfortunately my budget wont quite go that far although I would have loved it.
Still looking1
Pete

scottg
02-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Well done for helping Jim out Paul
Kind Regards

Scott

Pete (and anyone else who may have been interested) - I regret to inform you that this car is now sold.