PDA

View Full Version : good gearbox news

britlude
03-09-2012, 08:02 PM
just got my car back on the road! hurrah!

i'll post up the full low-down once i stop smiling!

:P

(tongue smilie as there's only 2 that appear to be working!)

NSXGB
03-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Well done Jonathan. Glad you finally got it sorted!

britlude
03-09-2012, 09:04 PM
only taken 2 months, i do love dealing with people who won't just say what's really happening... still one point to resolve, but there will be a writeup!!!!

scottg
04-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Well done Britlude at least now you can enjoy the good weather for as long as it lasts.
I enjoyed reading your thread on the Sat Nav install and I am thinking of the same route on mine, what is the quality like on the unit you purchased?
Cheers
Scott

Nick Graves
04-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Pleased it's finally sorted - at last!

WhyOne?
04-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Well done Jonathan, really pleased to hear the good news.

Chris B N
04-09-2012, 05:44 PM
well done Jon,
pleased to see you back on the road

britlude
04-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Well done Britlude at least now you can enjoy the good weather for as long as it lasts.
I enjoyed reading your thread on the Sat Nav install and I am thinking of the same route on mine, what is the quality like on the unit you purchased?
Cheers
Scott

the quality is 'alright'.. does everything i want it to, could be better, but as it was under £240 I thought i'd give it a go. having it means i know i want radio, SD card, and Sat Nav! the system being a chinese unit, can use various sat nav programs, this one having IGO8 software, pretty good, and allows darker tones for night driving. some other satnavs don't, and the double din units without satnav light up like blinding beacons at night.

as for the NSX.... SOOOO nice to have it back, tho driving the hotrod for 2 months has its bonuses!

scottg
04-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Sounds good to me I'll order one and find someone to do the install as the cableings a black art to me and mines had a retro fit cd player installed previously which is untidy at the moment

the quality is 'alright'.. does everything i want it to, could be better, but as it was under £240 I thought i'd give it a go. having it means i know i want radio, SD card, and Sat Nav! the system being a chinese unit, can use various sat nav programs, this one having IGO8 software, pretty good, and allows darker tones for night driving. some other satnavs don't, and the double din units without satnav light up like blinding beacons at night.

as for the NSX.... SOOOO nice to have it back, tho driving the hotrod for 2 months has its bonuses!