PDA

View Full Version : NSX Buyers guide in Auto Express

ChrisR
15-02-2006, 11:59 AM
Two page NSX buyers guide in todays (15th Feb 2006) Auto Express.

Chris.

trackdemon
15-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Serious question: As most recent 'buying guides' on NSX's have been rubbish (ie innaccurate on parts prices, resale values etc) does this one fall into the same catagory?

Paul G
15-02-2006, 04:53 PM
will let you know, just off to spend some money, might make interesting reading :!: might just end up in the bin with the others :lol:

Greybloke
15-02-2006, 08:49 PM
Well.......
The two page article is quite glowing, but inaccurate in parts.
The biggest joke is the title "Ultimate guide to buying a Honda NSX" er.... dont think so :roll: but nice try.

frostos
16-02-2006, 07:20 PM
I just read the review on-line and have decided never to turn up my stereo again. Or use the windows for that matter :lol:

Chris.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/usedcars_roadtest/64521/honda_nsx.html

Rob_Fenn
16-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Can't believe the cost of the amps :lol:

britlude
16-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Can't believe the cost of the amps :lol:

as always, it depends if you go to honda, or you're a news-hack who's looking for something to make the NSX look bad!...

still, if there's someone out there who'll give me £1000 for my amps... no, I'm being greedy, let's say £950 for cash... :lol:

Trident
22-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Ah! Missed these posts. It was my car in Auto Expess. Although the prices quoted for parts are high we all know what Honda garages will charge compared with what you can actually buy them for (New or second hand) As all NSX's are now second hand then it's reasonable to assume that you can pick up good second hand parts. So I guess the article could have pointed this out for those prospective NSX buyers. (I didn't write the article)

I managed to buy brand new amps from Bose for 55 Euros each although they have gone up to 110 now, and I hope to obtain a full original sound system for under £200 shortly.

The rest of the article was quite complimentary though don't you think?

Nice pictures, and I had a great day out at Beaulieu Motor Museum while the car was photographed.