PDA

View Full Version : Stmpo Messiah exhaust system

jaffaz32
01-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Finally got my finger out my ass!! Listed the exhaust system.

FOR SALE.

This item is here with me in the UK.

Anyone within the UK or Europe. Import duties and taxes in to the UK have been paid on this item when i imported it.

Copied from the UK thread.

Hi,

I am selling my Stmpo Messiah exhaust system.

Base system from stmpo costs $2000 plus options, import duties, taxes and shipping.

I had the system upgraded to include cat looking pipes (fake). I also had the system zirotech coated, this is arguably the best ceramic coating available in the uk. This was done from where it joins the headers up to and including the x pipe, didn't see the need to do the ends. I also upgraded the tips, I've had Augus style silences tack welded inside which you can have removed if desired and I upgraded the VBand clamps to better ones and also had cometic custom made gaskets to my specification which I had a few spares made also.

Reason for sale is I'm going for a different route.

I loved this exhaust, the best I have heard in person or any clip, it's offers them best free flowing design and being stmpo quality is right up there.

I will mention this system is not for the faint hearted it sounds totally cool but is fairly loud.

I've not decided on a price yet as this was a very expensive system with upgrades and options. Import duties and taxes. Probably cost close just north of £2500.

Im currently open to offers.

Now the system. It's not like usual Nsx systems it's more complete, it bolts up to the headers and not to cat pipes. It fits my aftermarket headers not sure about factory. Guessing their the same? Possibly not, not entirely sure.

Have a look on http://www.stmpo.com/product.php?productid=16165 for more info and search Nsxprime.com

This is in the uk and off my car, it's probably done around 3000 miles.

Please contacted me if your interested.

Willing to ship worldwide.

Thanks.

I have looked up prices and because of the upgrades/options and the taxes and international shipping paid from the USA I am going to ask.

$1900 (£1175) plus paypal and postage.

This is good value for anyone within the UK or Europe because the taxes paid.

Please PM me for more info.

jaffaz32
29-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Updated info and added a price.

Thanks.