PDA

View Full Version : No sale yet

Hondaboy
27-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Well the ads have expired on auto trader and piston heads and though lots of interest no ones turned up with any cash yet
So what to do now eBay? Try some dealers? Or just keep it till there's more demand

Surprised its not sold to be honest am I asking too much for an auto?

Cheers

Problem Child
29-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Well the ads have expired on auto trader and piston heads and though lots of interest no ones turned up with any cash yet
So what to do now eBay? Try some dealers? Or just keep it till there's more demand

Surprised its not sold to be honest am I asking too much for an auto?

Cheers

Its a sign, mate....the car was made for you!

Hondaboy
29-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Its a sign, mate....the car was made for you!

Lol you could be right mate though I could do with the funds at the moment for other things

However if I still have it would be great to take it down to japfest again next year

Senninha
29-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Patience is the key, and yours is very white which wouldnt be everyones first choice ....

I wouldn't ebay but maybe leave it a few weeks for all to get b ack off holiday and go again, same price.

If theres no luck then you either control the urge to play when you should be working and keep it, or consider reducing some of the white by wrapping the frames\roof maybe to tone it down ... better than painting and reversible

All the best with whatever you decide .... I guess we'll see you at teh bigger and better Japfest next year!

nobby
29-08-2012, 05:18 PM
If u can do it, keep it!
if not good advice above ...

Lankstarr
29-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Can't remember what you had it up for but generally autos are harder to sell and take longer... But they do sell!

Just wait for a period with no manuals for sale for a while and someone will give in and compromise!

L*