PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Honda NSX Pre-Facelift 3.0/3.2 Manual

JamieR
21-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Afternoon all,

I've been watching the forum for over a year now waiting for the right model to come along, but after speaking with another member of the club yesterday, he suggested throwing up a wanted advert, so here it is...

I'm on the lookout for the following:

NA1 / NA2 (3.0 / 3.2)
Manual
Targa
Mechanically sound & well maintained engine
Bodywork condition is not essential
Service History preferred

Preferred colours are Yellow, White, Purple, Red, Black. Others however may be considered.
Budget is circa £18k.
Possible part-exchange for a Nissan Skyline R34; details and images of which can be provided on request.

Many thanks,
J.

Dragonlady
21-08-2012, 05:18 PM
I think you might need to up your budget a little, NA2 is a no no unless cat C/D.
Your probably only looking at a good auto for that.

Ian

Hondaboy
21-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Your not going to get a manual for under 20k these days
Mines still available if you can slum it with an auto lol
Its the best your going to get for that sort of money
Cheers

Sudesh
21-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Afternoon all,

I've been watching the forum for over a year now waiting for the right model to come along, but after speaking with another member of the club yesterday, he suggested throwing up a wanted advert, so here it is...

I'm on the lookout for the following:

NA1 / NA2 (3.0 / 3.2)
Manual
Targa
Mechanically sound & well maintained engine
Bodywork condition is not essential
Service History preferred

Preferred colours are Yellow, White, Purple, Red, Black. Others however may be considered.
Budget is circa £18k.
Possible part-exchange for a Nissan Skyline R34; details and images of which can be provided on request.

Many thanks,
J.

Jamie, contact the guy I was telling you about, that manual car might be worth looking at.

JamieR
17-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Thank you for the input everyone. I'm still on the lookout and if the right one comes along then I'm sure there's room for movement.
Sudesh, I've spotted the one we were talking about so will have a read up on it :)

All the best...