PDA

View Full Version : Thornfalcon Car Show Sunday 2nd September.

Papalazarou
20-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Well it's the time of year again for the Thornfalcon car show. It's normally well attended by SW NSXCB members.

Here's the thread from a few years back;

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?5310-Thornfalcon-car-show-and-wet-Saturday-drive!&highlight=thornfalcon

And, here's the website for the event.

http://www.thornfalconclassics.com/Event.aspx

Entry is free and we normally meet there around 9.30am.

Cheers.

SILVER BULLET
25-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Will be there James, be in touch in the week,

Cheers,

Ian

Papalazarou
25-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Great news Ian. Speak then.

Cheers.

Papalazarou
29-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Just an update to say that we have a really good spot this year. Hopefully we can get a few more people to attend.

Cheers.

Senninha
29-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Hi James,

I hope you get the extra support .. this event is definately worth it and I believe has got better each year since we kicked off the first event ...

I'm off the road at present with a few projects underway so sadly cant join this year. For anyway thinking about this one, its worth the journey!

regards, Paul

Papalazarou
29-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Hi James,

I hope you get the extra support .. this event is definately worth it and I believe has got better each year since we kicked off the first event ...

I'm off the road at present with a few projects underway so sadly cant join this year. For anyway thinking about this one, its worth the journey!

regards, Paul

Thanks Paul,

Sorry you can't make it. Hopefully next year.

Cheers.

m666 edd
30-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Even with my car currently in bits I would have came along in someone else's car if I didn't have prior arrangements of being beaten up that day.

I'm sure I'll be there one year!

Graham
30-08-2012, 11:14 AM
We hope to be there James. Rena will bring the NSX and I'll be bringing the Corvette.

G.

Papalazarou
30-08-2012, 12:20 PM
We hope to be there James. Rena will bring the NSX and I'll be bringing the Corvette.

G.

Well done Graham,

The organiser called me the other night and asked whether we'd like last years plot. It means roughing it with the Aston Martins and the other supercar owners. But I figured it would be ok;-)

So far we have;

Ian
Graham
Pete
James