PDA

View Full Version : Nsx for sale ......soon

Hondaboy
28-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Really don't want to do this but I have to
Only owned my car for a year and I cherish it but it's getting in the way of my work too much
I'm a gardener so the summer is my busy time but any time the sun comes out I want to drive my nsx
During the day I need to be working and at night I should be visiting customers gaining more work
But I'm not lol
I'm cruising to the highlands the coast and everywhere in between driving my baby

This is no good I'm living on my savings and need to commit to my business 100%
would love to say I will buy another when I'm retired or have employees doing my work for me lol I wish
But by that time think these lovely machines will be silly money

So within the next couple of weeks will be put up for sale
And I'll be looking for a new hobby I can do during the winter

Damn smileys not working oh well sad face tears etc

Sudesh
28-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Really don't want to do this but I have to
Only owned my car for a year and I cherish it but it's getting in the way of my work too much
I'm a gardener so the summer is my busy time but any time the sun comes out I want to drive my nsx
During the day I need to be working and at night I should be visiting customers gaining more work
But I'm not lol
I'm cruising to the highlands the coast and everywhere in between driving my baby

This is no good I'm living on my savings and need to commit to my business 100%
would love to say I will buy another when I'm retired or have employees doing my work for me lol I wish
But by that time think these lovely machines will be silly money

So within the next couple of weeks will be put up for sale
And I'll be looking for a new hobby I can do during the winter

Damn smileys not working oh well sad face tears etc

Sorry to hear your predicament.

But its the right decision, Its only a car at the end of the day, and I'd far rather have work/money/savings and be happy, than holding on to a motor and possibly suffering for it.

When the work/money comes in, the car can follow at another time.

Good luck with the sale!

nobby
28-07-2012, 06:09 PM
wise decision, ur business etc MUST come first ... from all your posts we know how much you love the car.
GLWS
sad to see another positive forum member potentially go

Lankstarr
28-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Keep it and don't use it, look at the appreciation as supplementary tax free income ;-)

Tokyo-Joe
29-07-2012, 06:33 AM
Unless you are desperate for the cash value I would recommend keeping it, sounds to me like you need to knuckle down on discipline. Running your own gig relies on you to commit 100% of attention on the business, you shouldn't be letting yourself be distracted by a car. Sorry if this sounds like sucking eggs but that's my thought. You sound in love with the car, which is great, to have a passion outside work is healthy but you gotta get the balance right and enjoy the car when you can. I hope you make the right choice for you :)

Problem Child
29-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Sorry to hear this, Hondaboy but unfortunately we all have to work.

KNowing how much you love your car I am sure you wont wait until your retirement before you buy another! Keep in touch