PDA

View Full Version : Cholmondeley Castle Pageant Of Power

kingsley
31-05-2012, 08:07 AM
Not sure if anyone is interested in this event. Cholmondeley Castle Pageant Of Power in Cheshire, Great venue and on for 3 days 15th - 17th June 2012 Ticket price allows access to all areas including car and bike pits and start line. Saturday & Sunday normally best days. Cars, Bikes, Heliccopters, Planes, Racing Formula 2 Boats, plus more. This year includes 50 Years Celebration of AC Cobras, Ticket Hotline 01829 772430 or www.cpop.co.uk (http://www.cpop.co.uk)

Kingsley

havoc
31-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Would love to, but I need to be 'on call' close to home for effectively the entire month of June.

PeterW
31-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Hi Kingsley, Yes I'm going on Saturday 16th. It would be good to meet up. I've not been before, but it looks like a good event. Was thinking of going last year, left it to the day to decide and was glad I did ... It rained stair rods all day. This year I have tickets.

Peter

kingsley
31-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Hi Peter,

We are going Saturday and Sunday so we can meet up no problem. Look forward to meeting up... Speak next week, we went last year and rained most of the day but to be honest we had a really good time.

Kingsley