PDA

View Full Version : IT may have taken a while ........but!

jan glyn
12-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Picked up the NSX, a car which I have wanted for some time. I have looked for the "right one" on and off for 3 years. I wanted a manual, I wanted a Charlotte Green tan interior model

Anyone reading the Sudesh Refresh thread will have seen it BUT it is now re-registered in England as P111 NSX.

Sudesh a special thanks for you helpful insight and for filling in the early history of the car, Im glad you had the opportunity to drive while it was an infant, should we ever meet up you are welcome to "have another go" now that it has better induction, headers and exhaust.

Kaz thank you for your input, very incisive (as usual) Hope you got the PM.

Give me a little while to get accustomed and I shall post some pics and post an update with the futher works since the Refresh.

Must go the polishing awaits

Mike

Silver Surfer
12-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Congrats Mike...do enjoy the car at every opportunity!

Do bring it to SilverStone Classic and show it off there.

SS

jan glyn
12-05-2012, 08:26 PM
SS

Thanks
Two and half drive home , roof out. So enjoyable cheers
When is the Silverstone do?

Sudesh
12-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Congrats on the purchase!

Will be good to see some new recent pics as its been a while since I seen the car. I remember Ed saying he purchased the headers and done some additional interior work.

Silver Surfer
12-05-2012, 08:30 PM
SS

Thanks
Two and half drive home , roof out. So enjoyable cheers
When is the Silverstone do?

See home page..July 20-22nd.

SS

jan glyn
12-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Congrats on the purchase!

Will be good to see some new recent pics as its been a while since I seen the car. I remember Ed saying he purchased the headers and done some additional interior work.

Cheers Sudesh
Ed did indeed spend (new Knuckles on front.........ouch!).
:)
Mike

jan glyn
12-05-2012, 09:05 PM
SS
Thanks that sound interesting, will chech with SWMBO and let you know

gumball
13-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Congratulations, have fun.

jan glyn
13-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Gumball
Thanks , went out early this morning just for the paper came back 90mins later .... still no paper! The fun has begun