PDA

View Full Version : Manual NSX wanted

ConorNZ
06-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Hi all

As you know I've been after an NSX for a while. It's that time of year again when I'll post the wanted ads and see if something comes up - fingers crossed! Gutted I missed that recent silver NA1...

I'm looking for a MANUAL Honda NSX in great condition. *That's the only real major criteria. *Would love an NA1 or popup NA2 and will consider a facelift car depending on the price.

No chequered histories please - I am after a car with a clean title and a good service history. Have also tried posting an ad on Pistonheads, but it hasn't turned up yet. Prob as I tried to stick it in the for sale rather than wanted section.

Many thanks

vtecdirect
07-05-2012, 04:38 PM
I have a 1996 car coming in next week. UK car one owner from new as far as i know, full history etc. Charlotte green/black int. Will need some work before i am happy to sell, will of course be serviced, new cambelt, crank pulley etc. 12 months mot. No idea of mileage as yet, bought the car blind. Whats it worth? I really dont know as market for NSX seems pretty bouyant right at moment.