PDA

View Full Version : 1991 red maual with under 12,000 miles £30k -see link

Shawnsx5
02-05-2012, 04:36 PM
How about this one, very, very low mileage, looks genuine from photos but pricey, doubt there is a lower mileage car of this age(or any age) in UK.

http://www.classicandsportscar.com/classiccarsforsale/honda-nsx/56961

havoc
02-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Agreed. Think I'd rather go for the silver one - this one may have been used TOO little - you've got to wonder on the condition of some of the components if it's had long periods sitting doing nothing.

That said, as a piece of history it's priced fairly...it probably IS the lowest-mile NSX in the country, and in original spec in the classic colour. Can't get more original and iconic than that!

Sudesh
02-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Amazed it needed a clutch plate and disc at 2999miles! And problems with the differential at te same miles.

Would like to see some interior shots.

Papalazarou
02-05-2012, 08:56 PM
The only early car I know with less miles is one of the first six that came to JF last year. Around the 1500 mile mark.

Cheers,

James.

ConorNZ
06-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Looks like a nice car, but I'd rather pay less for a car with more miles. Still, there is not exactly much choice in the market!!

Unless someone wants to sell me theirs?? :D

markevo6
13-05-2012, 06:25 AM
I've been looking for quite a while now for a genuine decent manual car with an initial budget of 20k - 25k , but may have to raise that to 25k - 30k as prices seem to be on the up.

What's everyones opinion on the price of this car .

If there was any chance of getting a 3.2 with higher miles for 30k I think i'd rather hold out for one .

I know it all depends on the what the owner is willing to drop , and of course its only worth what someone is willing to pay so with that in mind , what are your thoughts
on what you would be willing to pay for this example.

many thanks

Mark

Sudesh
13-10-2012, 12:41 PM
you've got to wonder on the condition of some of the components if it's had long periods sitting doing nothing.

What's the point in bumping up an old add like this?

By the way, ave you paid your subscription to advertise?