PDA

View Full Version : Who's this?

Rob_Fenn
22-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Anyone know if this is a UK drifter? It's sponsored by EVO so it looks like it...

http://www.racecar.co.uk/optdriftclub/images/gallery1.jpg

-Rob

ChrisR
23-01-2006, 07:59 AM
His name is something like Kiki Nana, he owns/runs Option Motorsport (located near Silverstone I think) and runs the Option Drift Club.

He has had a few cars featured in Japanese Performance/Bansai magazine. The NSX in the picture has been in Japanese Performance. I can't remember what issue, it was quite some time ago - I can remember the spec though if your interested?

I've also seen him in Evo when they've had drift comps.

Chris.

TheQuietOne
23-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Kiki is a really cool guy, lots of fun! I haven't seen him for a few years, but he had a 1000bhp Skyline last time I was with him!

Always worth popping along to Option when you're in the Silverstone area.

I didn't know he had an NSX though...interesting!

Matt.

Rob_Fenn
23-01-2006, 04:31 PM
I would definetly like to know the spec :D

I looked him on Google and it said he was going back to Thailand! Shame...

UltraViolet
23-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Yep - to my knowledge Option UK has been wound up and he has gone back. His father owns the Option franchise over there (you know the movies etc!). He ran a few nice cars including a nice EK9 which he brought to a Club event some years back.

OPT
12-02-2006, 06:22 PM
I would definetly like to know the spec :D

I looked him on Google and it said he was going back to Thailand! Shame...

Here's the spec:

Model: 1996 NSX-T
Colour: Midnight Pearl
Modifications:
Oskigen LSD, Tein RA suspensions, Brembo (Ferrari F50) calipers,Brembo group N front disc, Ferodo DS2500 brake pads, Osgiken close ratio gear, DC Sport Exhaust, DC Exhaust maniflow, FEEL CAT replacement, Work 18" wheels, Recaro Pole position leather seats, ARC air box, Mugen steering wheel,

Rob_Fenn
13-02-2006, 10:44 AM
Cool :)