PDA

View Full Version : Le Mans in June 16th/17th

Boomin33
16-04-2012, 07:13 AM
Anyone going??

Did a quick search and didn't see anything on this.

I will be for sure, though sadly it may be in the wifes sc430 & not in my NSX.

last time, kowalski got me hooked up with some tickets from Club Arnage... was a good location and so will check with them now.

m666 edd
16-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Would be good to go but not sure if its for me this year. My friends brother's team is JRM Racing and will be running the LMP1 Honda Performance Development ARX-03a so would be cool to go. Last year they won the drivers title in FIA GT1 in the Nissan GTR.

Driving the ARX-03a are David Brabham, Karun Chandhok & Peter Dumbreck.

Hagasan
16-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Hi Edd, do you know Peter D at all? I know him as he comes from my hometown. I used to work in his family garden centre in my early teens. I remember whizzing around a field will him in his old Renault 5!!

Boomin33
16-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Ok... got a hold of the people I stayed with a couple of years ago. A group from Berkshire who take a large van down and set up a big tent with Fridges, Generators, Lights and about 4 Gas BBQ's to use for cooking.

They have a good 10 spots left. (suitable for larger tents)

It's in the Bleu Nord section and their spot is about as close as you can get to the entrance in that field. very far from the shower & loos!! ( which is good )
A 2 minute walk across grass to the main entrance to the Grandstands.

£70 for a camping spot for the week and if you want you can go into a large group kitty for food & Drink. We tend to go for gourmet... ;) so doing out own shopping.

Anyway... That's the Deal. I'm there.

If anyone is interested. Let me know and I'll put you in touch with the guy from Club Arnage

m666 edd
16-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Hi Edd, do you know Peter D at all? I know him as he comes from my hometown. I used to work in his family garden centre in my early teens. I remember whizzing around a field will him in his old Renault 5!!

Nope. I don't think I even spoke to him when I saw him.