PDA

View Full Version : Radio tuning help please

scottg
15-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Can anyone clarify how I tune in the radio on my NSX. I have done the normal stuff, selected a numbered button used the tuning and then held the button to store the station but a couple of the buttons then start beeping at me after a few seconds of listening to that station and dont stay tuned. If I press the station again it again starts to play as normal but again after a few seconds it starts to beep at me again? HELP!

On another subject I feel a bit silly asking but my armrest has two lift up flaps with very shallow storage under, in the center there is a button on the drivers side should this reveal a deeper storage compartment?

Sudesh
15-04-2012, 04:31 PM
You must have AF [auto frequency] turned on. When the radio station signal goes week, it will automatically start searching for an alternative. Turn it off and see if that helps.

See my pics in the for sale section of the dual opening armrest, that should help!

Can anyone clarify how I tune in the radio on my NSX. I have done the normal stuff, selected a numbered button used the tuning and then held the button to store the station but a couple of the buttons then start beeping at me after a few seconds of listening to that station and dont stay tuned. If I press the station again it again starts to play as normal but again after a few seconds it starts to beep at me again? HELP!

On another subject I feel a bit silly asking but my armrest has two lift up flaps with very shallow storage under, in the center there is a button on the drivers side should this reveal a deeper storage compartment?

Sudesh
15-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Here http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?9572-Complete-Facelift-Dual-Opening-Centre-Arm-Rest

scottg
16-04-2012, 07:24 AM
Thanks Sudesh,
I have sorted it the radio was the TP button which if the station dosn't have this facility it beeps to inform you but you can override tbhis by pressing the TP button whilst it is beeping at you

Sudesh
16-04-2012, 08:04 AM
Thanks Sudesh,
I have sorted it the radio was the TP button which if the station dosn't have this facility it beeps to inform you but you can override tbhis by pressing the TP button whilst it is beeping at you

Ah yes TP, I knew it was something like that, my car doesn't have any radio so didn't have anything to run out and double check. Glad your all sorted now!